A Business Lady Graduated With First Class amidst huddles


 Hello guys. Welcome to 31-05-24 Edition on ayoungisedutrend

Today we will be communicating about a Lady who conbined school and business still work and read very smart to come out with first class. Is that not impressive enough? Yes of cause it's 

I brought this hot gist here to my darling Bother's and Sister's who doesn't have anyone to help or to encourage them about their future. Is a thing you can do by your self guys. Although some people have parent or someone to help, while some doesn't have any. So this story is for you all, either you have someone to help or not always be strong and bold in your self. Tell your self i can do it, i can achive my goals by my self, never relent take a step work smart not hard and watch out how God mercy will speak for you.

The main motive here is that  never relent, never give up, never look down on your self, be bold to face the difficulties and always encourage your self, work very smart till you make it and after. Also don't forget i'm always  here for you any day any time.

Back to the lady who encourage her self and work very smart to achive her goals!

Blessing Charles, a vibrant 24-year-old Lady from Lagos, Nigeria, is making waves as the Head Makeup Artist at Blessing Charles Makeup and Beauty Hub. Her journey into makeup Artist was after finishing secondary school in 2016, she found herself at home, exploring different interests. In her words: “I finished secondary school in 2016. During a period of exploration and learning at home, I discovered my interest in makeup while observing my friends. Turning to YouTube tutorials, I practised extensively on myself and later on friends. Upon gaining admission to the University of Lagos in 2017 to study Botany, makeup had evolved into a hobby. Experimenting with various styles, I refined my skills by recreating looks I found online. “In my second year, I decided to turn my talent into a source of income. After providing makeup services for my roommate, I officially launched my business by advertising in the hostel, attracting my first paying client. This initial success motivated me to pursue makeup artistry seriously.However, the road wasn’t always smooth. Blessing faced significant challenges, especially when it came to affording quality makeup products. In the beginning, she struggled with frustration as she couldn’t replicate the looks she admired due to the lack of high-quality tools. Yet, as she began to earn money from her services, she could invest in better products, steadily improving her craft.Balancing her academic commitments with a growing business, Blessing said: “Makeup could have been a distraction, but I managed to balance both, thanks to God’s help. I prioritised according to the demands of each moment. During exam periods, I declined job offers, focusing solely on my studies. At the semester’s start, when things were calmer, I dedicated time to content creation, photo shoots, and accepting jobs, all while keeping up with my classes. As exams neared, I halted all makeup activities. I often reminded my friends that obtaining my BSc was a singular opportunity, and I aimed to excel. Avoiding potential regrets about neglecting academics later, I maintained this delicate equilibrium.Blessing also revealed that support from her family played a crucial role in her journey. Her parents were particularly encouraging, with her mother funding her first makeup class and buying her initial makeup kit. Her father, although initially indifferent, trusted her dedication to her studies and business.Reflecting on her path, Blessing wishes she had been more confident and taken bigger steps earlier. She advises aspiring makeup artists to learn from professionals, invest in their education, and stay focused on their goals. Balancing education with skill acquisition, she believes, opens up broader opportunities and lays a solid foundation for success. Despite the challenges, Blessing is grateful for God’s grace and the unwavering support of her family, whose pride and joy during her achievements mean the world to her.

Thank you for Reading. we will value it if you share this story to your love ones, And if you’ve any questions, feel free to use the comment box below and we will be pleased to respond as soon as we can. Zainab cares.......

 Read more: https://ayoungisedutrends.blogspot.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LASU Female Student made 4.76/5.0 1st Class GPA

Parent Who Doesn't Want Their Daughter To Go To Military School

A 15 years old student murdered by two senior student